- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your personal information to third parties for marketing or advertising.
- When you order from us, we collect your name, company name, shipping address, billing address, phone number, email and retain this information with your purchase record.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- We incorporate standard industry practices internally and with our service providers suitable to the degree of sensitivity of the information involved to maintain the security of your personal information and to avoid its disclosure except as described in this policy. In addition, all communication with our website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All billing transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology to gather information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.